Jump to navigation Jump to search
Google AdWords Dashboard
- Campaign Management
- Account Snapshot
- Campaign Summary
- Tools: Optimize Your Ads
- Campaign Optimizer - "Looking for ways to boost the performance of your ads? The Campaign Optimizer automatically creates a customized proposal for your campaign."
- Keyword Tool - "Build a master list of new keywords for your ad groups and review detailed keyword performance statistics like advertiser competition and search volume."
- Search-based Keyword Tool - "Get new keyword ideas based on actual Google search queries and matched to specific pages of your website. "
- Edit Campaign Negative Keywords - "Now you can manage your negative keywords--which help you reduce wasted clicks--at the campaign level. "
- Site and Category Exclusion - "Refine your Google Network targeting by preventing individual websites or categories of webpages from showing your ads."
- IP Exclusion - "Refine your targeting by preventing specific Internet Protocol (IP) addresses from seeing your ads."
- Traffic Estimator - "Thinking about trying a new keyword? Enter it here and see an estimate of how well it might perform."
- Ad Creation Marketplace - "Find a specialist to help you create multi-media ads."
- Insights for Search - "Compare search volume patterns across specific regions, categories, and timeframes by entering keywords into this tool."
- Tools: Analyze Your Ad Performance
- Ads Diagnostic Tool - "Are your ads showing for a particular search? Find out here."
- Ads Preview Tool - "See your ad on Google without accruing extra impressions, and preview your ad as it appears to users in other geographic locations. "
- Disapproved Ads - "Find out which ads have been disapproved and why."
- Conversion Tracking - "It's time to make your campaign more efficient and improve your ROI. Learn which ads are the best at helping you reach your goals."
- My Change History - "Browse changes you've made to your account since January 1, 2006. "
- Tools: Optimize Your Website
- Website Optimizer - "Experiment with different versions of a page on your website to discover the best content for boosting your business."
- Tools: Manage Your Account Offline
- Download AdWords Editor - "Our campaign management application enables you to make changes offline, then upload your revised campaigns."
- My Account