Names I Hate
I am a Luddite when it comes to new-fangled names. I like the old tried and true classic names that confer dignity and gravity. The following names confer the opposite: uneducated, uncultured, trashy names:
- Anyname that starts with Mc
- Any variant of "Kayla"
- Mikayla - corruption of Michaela
- Any variant ending in -ana
- redneck names:
- Colby, Kolby
- common names like: Mike, John, Steve... couldn't you come up with anything slightly more original?
- common names like Lauren, Ashley, Katie, Kelly, Krystle
- any female name that starts with a K